Friday, October 9, 2020

The fortune of Michael Dippolito

Michael Dippolito born 1970/12/18

Life code: 7(11), 5(1), 9(9)

fortune started 1977, at the age of 7: 6(2), 7(3), 8(4), 9(5), 10(6), 1(7), 2(8), 3(9)

You may know Michael Dippolito's story since it is adapted to an episode of Cops. I didn't know it until I watch the story on a YouTube channel. It's a mystery channel, and it didn't show me the answer in the beginning. Instead, it reviles the twist in the end. However, I found the answer before it was reviled to me.

This is how it tells the story: In Aug 5 of 2009, Dalia Dippolito came home and police told her that her husband, Michael Dippolito, was killed. Ect... Then it started to introduce Dalia and Michael's background. You know me, I like to study people's life code, so I was looking at their life code when listening to the story. The narrator said, Michael was a gangster and was in jail. But miraculously, he was re-behaved by the prison. He started a serious business in 2007, and started to compensate his previous victims.

At that point, I was like, I can explain it. Michael Dippolito has too much Water, so Earth serves as favor to overcome Water. Before 2007, he had (3) and (4) fortunes. (3) and (4) are both Wood that overcomes Earth which is his favor element. That's why he became a criminal. He entered (5) fortune in 2007, (5) is Earth as favor, and (5) crushes (11) to make Earth even stronger, that's the reason of his correction.

At that moment, I still thought Michael Dippolito was killed because the narrator told me in the beginning. I didn't pay attention on the time of his murder and I forgot it. I searched his name on google, it shows, Michael Dippolito Born: December 18, 1970 (age 49 years) Spouse: Dalia Dippolito (m. 2009–2011). So I was like: OK, he was killed in 2011. It makes sense. Although (5) is an Earth fortune, it contains Water-Wood. 2011 was a (4) year, the power of Wood reached to a peak. Wood killed Earth and caused his death.

Then I wanted to look into the exact date of his murder, because murder is a sudden event, the date is important, too. So I scrolled the video to the beginning. I was like, NANI? Because I knew 2009/8/5 was the (7) day of the (8) month in the (2) year. It was a Fire-Earth extreme date, Fire-Earth serves as his favor so there's no why he was killed in that day. That's why in the end, when the truth reviled, that Dalia was hiring killer to kill her husband, and police staged the scene to get her, Michael wasn't murdered at all, I was not surprised. I was spoiled by my fortune telling technique, I knew he wasn't dead before anybody told me.

You may think that I was stupid. Michael divorced Dalia in 2011, how could he be killed in 2009? It was my relaxing time, I wasn't sharp and ready to find loopholes. By the way, let's look at Dalia's fortune

Dalia Dippolito born 1982/10/18

Life code: 9(11), 7(11), 1(11)

Fortune started 1985: 6(10), 5(9), 4(8), 3(7), 2(6), 1(5), 10(4), 9(3)

Obviously, Dalia has too much Fire-Earth, because (11) is Earth that contains Fire. So Metal-Water serves as favor. (10) and (9) are Metal as favor, that's why she had a good childhood. 4(8) is Fire on Earth as foe, that's why she became as sex worker. That's how she first met Micheal, as a sex worker. The show didn't say when did she start to have trouble, but her fortune says 2005. Like I said before, the date of Michael's "murder" was a Fire-Earth extreme day, Michael has Fire-Earth as favor so he could not be killed. On the other hand, Dalia has Fire-Earth as foe, so she blew up and got caught in that day. (8)(7)(6) are Fire fortunes as foe, that's means her bad time will last to 2035.

No comments:

Post a Comment