Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The fortune of Alberto Paloschi

Alberto Paloschi born 1990/1/4

Comrade
Owl
Ego

6
3
6

(6)
(1)
(6)

Guardian
Gambler
Guardian


Slaughter
Judge
Gambler
Collector
Gourmet
Rebel
Comrade
Pirate
2
1
10
9
8
7
6
5
(12)
(11)
(10)
(9)
(8)
(7)
(6)
(5)
10
20
30
40
50
60
70
80
1999
2009
2019
2029
2039
2049
2059
2069

I am a fan of Lazio. I saw the news today, that Lazio chooses Paloschi as a striker supplement for the next half of the season. I was like you. I was very disappointed. Because Paloschi has been a bottom tier striker in Serie A for a long time. In my memory, Paloschi started up very early. I think he broke records as the youngest goalscorer of something as a teenager. Then he plays for weak teams in Serie A and he has a low score rate. His career opened high and goes low, it sounds like a terrible idea that Lazio wants him.

However, in the fortune telling point of view, Paloschi is an ingenious choice. As you can see, he has all the codes Fire-Earth except the commander code Metal. So Metal-Water serves as favor for weakening his life code. His first fortune was Water (12) as favor, that’s why he started up as a wonder kid. Then he had (11) fortune which is Earth that contains Fire. Both elements serve as foe. That’s why he becomes a mediocre player. The foe fortune came in very bad time, because 20 to 30 is the golden age of a soccer player. Since 2019, his fortune comes back because 10(10) is Water on Metal as favor, and (10) merges (6) to Metal as favor. On the top of that, 2020 and 2021 are Water-Metal years. In another word, he just has his luck back, and it is very good luck.

Despite of getting his fortune back, he is 30 years old and has been played low level very long. So I doubt how much can he improve. I mean fortune is not everything. Supposedly, I play soccer with Messi in my best luck time, can I win? Obviously. But just having him in the squad is a good thing anyway. Remember I wrote the fortune of Jeremy Lin? I said his fortune was good in 2019. I rarely watch NBA so I didn't know his injury made him unable to return to his prime. So he didn't play much for Toronto Raptors. But he still made success in a way, that Toronto Raptors won the NBA champion historically. People with good fortune are prone to be successful, one way or another. Sometimes, you don't even have to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment