Monday, September 5, 2016

Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey

JonBenet Ramsey born August 6, 1990, 1:36 AM, murdered Dec 25, 1996

Life code: 7(7), 10(8), 10(4), 10(2)

I don’t have to list her fortunes, because she died before starting her fortune that should have started at her age of 10.

According to the life code, this girl did have a distinctive feature, which is: all her front line characters were strengthening, and all her basal characters were weakening. So she was a girl strong on the outside and weak inside. She reminds me Sharon Tate. I have Sharon Tate’s life code in my book. In another word, this is the personality of the girl: she appeared strong, confident and independent. But deep down, she was not. She was fragile and could not hold her ground. In her life code, she had the mother (Shield) in the front line and father (Money) in the basal line. This is called obvious mother and hidden father, in the past, this is a sign of illegitimate child. However, in modern days it means father spends lots of time outside the house.

She was murdered Dec 25, 1996. That was a (9) day in a (1) month of a (1) day. (1) is Water at the strongest, and (9) merged and supported (1) to Water. Not to mention that the murder was happened in (1) hour (midnight). In fact, the year 3(1) which was 1996 had a beat and crush with JonBenet’s year column that represents parents. So JonBenet wasn’t a good daughter in that year, especially in that month and that day. To explain it, this is what I can tell. Normally she just appears stubborn and she could listen to people. But she became more and more stubborn and willful until the Charismas. That attitude pissed off everybody: (1) crushed (7); (1) harmed (8); (1) punished (4); and (1) merged (2). Police said she wetted her bed, that is also confirmed, because Water represents urine system. So someday your girl stopped listen to you. Usually if you insist, she will change. But this time is different. And she wets her beg like she is on purpose. That is all I can tell, but what would that lead to? An intruder? Does it make sense? What about the other way?

I know it’s not proper to say the names while the file is still open. I don’t know how much should I say. But I saw the program, Haunting Evidence Jon Benet Ramsey, of TruTV on Youtube. The show is about psychics using their visions to exam the event. I guess I can say whatever they are allowed to say on TV. So I should be able to say who I think is the murderer of JonBenet. In the show, the two psychics both sensed the intruder. Why am I not surprised? I knew they would say that because that is the safest conclusion to make. "The intruder" can be lost forever and no one can disprove them anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment