Monday, May 2, 2016

the change of direction

Combine my book and blog, I have listed about 500 celebrity examples to show you that fortune telling works. I can keep doing it, but I'm afraid 800 examples are not much different than 500 examples. The problem is people cannot do it in real life because calculating life code is a complicated process. People can see me doing it, but they can't do it themselves, and they can't follow me. I understand. When I was learning a new game, I never remembered the rules, they seems so complicated. But if I play a round or two, I will see that the rules are actually not that hard to remember.

So I am going to focus on making the calendar and the software instead on writing new articles. With the tools, you can do a fortune telling anywhere, any time, to anybody, in a instance. Once you do a lot of fortune telling yourself, you will have a deeper understanding about the theory. You can't learn to swim without getting into the water, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment