Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Are our lives determined by fate or free will?

To understand human, I am the best to ask. I know the structure of personality while psychologists don’t even know if the thing “personality” really exists. The answer is in the fortune telling theory. And not every fortune teller knows it, you need to ignore the ritual elements and research fortune telling theory with a scientific attitude. However, this is not what am I talking about today. I want to talk about things I don’t know.

Psychologists try to understand human with human understanding, that’s the limit. You cannot lift yourself up by pulling your hair. There are so many lecturers online talking about human nature. If I were them, I won’t teach anybody no matter how much understanding I have about people. Because: how do you know other people are different than you? This is actually very hard to answer, like: how do you know you are not superstitious? If you know you are superstitious, you are actually not superstitious, if you are superstitious, you must not aware it, right? Similarly, if other people are different, it must be in a way you don’t understand, right? We can't see the full picture not because we are in the dark, we can't see it because we are in the picture. It’s a dimensional problem. Fortune telling is the shadow of a higher dimension, because it is the result. If we reached to another dimension, we break logic.

I tried to teach my parents about life code, but they didn’t have the patient to hear out. So they stopped me and let me do a fortune telling on my grandma (father’s mother).  According to grandma’s life code, I said: my grandma’s fortune wasn’t good in her first half of life, it turned better after 1983. Then my mom said: yes, your family indeed went better after 1983. You know what happened? That was the year your dad met me! Since I was there, your family started to become better. So I brought the good fortune for you… Well, that is an acceptable explanation. But on the other hand, my grandmother’s birth time won’t change no matter my mom meets my dad or not. So was my dad destined to meet my mom in 1983? Or whatever happened, it would make my grandma’s life better?

Joan Lin (Jackie Chan’s wife)’s life code is: 10(6), 5(7), 9(1) unknown time. It has almost all signs of bad marriage: The spouse position (1) is crushed by the command (7); Slaughter serves as the spouse character means there isn’t much love between her and her husband; Slaughter served as foe; she has neither Talent nor Shield to control Slaughter; the Slaughter 5 being merged by Pirate 10 implies her husband actually loved the other woman.

Jackie Chan is a bad, unfaithful husband, but is it his fault? Because the information is in his wife’s life code, she will end up with the same result anyway. But what’s that means? She would only marry to men like Jackie Chan? Or whomever she might marry, she would make the man like Jackie Chan?

Fortune telling theory is not designed to make sense, but lots of contents of fortune telling theory can actually be testified and explained by modern science. No matter how much can be explained, one question cannot be solved: why human life is related to time? To be specific, how does life code influence people? Some guy’s life code shows that he is poor, and he is poor. He is poor because he was born at that time? Or he was born at that time so he is poor? With specific cases, you can disprove either explanation. Life code and objectivity, there is no who decides whom, they have no relation, they are just related. The closest phenomenon to this is the quantum entanglement which is a quantum mechanics term indicates two particles with no relation or reaction at all, one’s status can decide the other’s status.

If you want my opinion, I’d say fortune telling is the reflection of the other dimension, so there is no cause and effect. For example: 2D is the dimension lower than our world, comic book is a world of 2D. Seem by the comic book characters, things happened to them are controlled by cause and effect. Seem by the readers like us, there is no cause or effect, because everything has been set by the author.

Nick Vujicic is an Australian Christian evangelist and motivational speaker. He was born without arms and legs. He travels the world to preach the spirit of optimism and encourage people in trouble. His life code is 9(11), 8(12), 8(10), 8(4), Dec 4, 1982. His birth hour 8(4) was retro deducted by his condition. And then I found his birth record, he was born 6:35 am, so his hour column was proven to be 8(4). Nick Vujicic has no limbs because his (4) is surrender by 8, 8 and (10), 9 and (12) are in the bad position to support Wood. The question is: only when he was born in the (4) hour, his life code can explain his condition. So if he was born earlier or later than 5 to 7 am, would he have arms and legs? I don’t think so. No arms, no legs, this is long formed when he was an embryo. We could keep him in the womb for another hour, and he would still have no arms and legs. What’s that mean? I think it means before this guy was born, before having a life code, this person’s birth time was determined.

On the other hand, we know no body is determined to born at a specific time. Not to mention caesarean birth, I was born 10 days before my due day. Why was I born at that day? Before the day I was born, my mom rode a bike on a gravel road.

I know another mom. She gave birth because her doctor stimulated the neck of uterus when doing internal check. So a person’s birth time wasn’t a choice of the person. Whenever he was born, he was destined to born at that time; all the accidents are part of the destiny.

The future is a certainty. This is actually proved by Albert Einstein. According to him, the faster the speed, the slower the time, because space-time is one value. When you move, part of time becomes space (distance), so it becomes less fast. In another word, no body’s time is the same, because we have different speed. We can’t feel it because we are really close to each others. I remember a documentary; it makes an example like this: suppose there is an alien 10 billions light years from Earth. When I don’t move and he doesn’t move (and no relative speed between our planets), we exist together. If he rides a bicycle toward the Earth, he will co-exist with people 200 years ago. If he rides a bicycle away from the Earth, he will co-exist with people 200 years in the future.

What’s the conclusion? The future is as certain as the past. We have only one future. I don’t think it means our conscious efforts are meaningless. In fact, you need to be more cautious when making decisions, because whatever you do, it will be fixed in the universe.

Most fortune tellers search answers in religions, usually Buddhism because all of them so far are Chinese. They advocate the principle of Karma. In my opinion, it’s good to do the good thing. Don’t even think about the returns. People who do good things will receive blessing, people who do bad things will receive punishment, although I can’t disprove it, they are very unlikely. There’s no way human’s value could apply to such a big scale (across life and death). If some principle can be used across space and time, it must be the ultimate truth. Buddhism is so far from it. The most basic problem: good and bad are not absolute, it depends on the object. Good things will lead to good karma / blessing? Please be specific, To whom do good thing will lead to good karma? By worshiping Buddha you will get blessing with a discount price? Give me a break. If you lie, your tongue will be unplugged in hell… my god, this is the ultimate principle? Nazi is better than this. Not having sex is good, I don't believe you have a good reason for this. In fact, if you apply Kant's moral philosophy, not having sex is absolute immoral. Kant made 4 examples, he used lying as the example of perfect duties, you can change "lying" to "not having sex", the deduction will be the same.

In my opinion, if a person knows about fortune telling, he shouldn’t believe in Buddhism. When a person has Slaughter without control, of course he will be ferocious. Is it OK to punish him for that? When a person have (11) and (12) next to each other, of course he will be religious. Is it OK to reward him for that? 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, while doing research I found your blog very intriguing and revealing the true nature of future. Can you predict something about me. My Date of Birth 3 october 1981, 23:53:10.

    regards
    good466@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,sorry I just found your comment.Other than the info you gave,I need your gender

      Delete