Wednesday, February 10, 2016

How accurate is fortune telling?

How accurate is fortune telling? This is a difficult question. Like I said: in a way, it is 100 percent. But if I give a fortune telling on you, you don’t feel like 100 percent, right? In fact, the information within your life code 100 percent accurate; but my understanding about the information is not 100 percent; furthermore, when I talk about my understanding, my language doesn’t deliver 100 percent of my understanding. For example: when I say “brave”, what do you think I said? Are cats brave? Yes they are. You can see videos of cats confronting bears, snakes or crocodiles on YouTube. On the other hand, cats are easily scared. So the word “brave” cannot describe them accurately.

By presenting fortune telling, my goal is to let you realize fortune telling is 100 percent accurate. I don’t deny that I make mistakes sometimes, why I said it is 100 percent?

How to live longer? Ask a doctor, the answer will be: stop drinking, stop smoking, eat less meat and more vegetable, sleep all night and workout a lot. Someone do all those and die at the age of 30. Someone eat bacon everyday and still live up to 100 years. Why? Because none of those has a necessary connection with “living long”. Necessary connection means when you do A, B MUST happen. In the part 2 of my book, I answered “why and how fortune telling works”. I broke the main structure of fortune telling down, and looked at the true form of it. If you look at the fundamental, it is 100 percent true. For example: something indicates rich; it could be wrong sometimes, because it doesn’t send you money. It works in a way, I will show you the way. Once you see the way, you can test on as many candidates as possible, it never misses. So far I can explain the main structure of fortune telling, lots of details and techniques cannot be explained even by me. When you use them, they are not 100 percent.

And that is not enough. As you become better, I also want you to realize: the accuracy of fortune telling can never be 100 percent. Why? In the end, life code is analogy. It tells you the truth by metaphor. Analogy or metaphor can never be 100 percent precise, understand? For example: Once I asked my wife: what does it feel like to be pregnant? She said: I don’t know; how do you feel when you ejaculate? I said a something. In fact, in Chinese we have the adjectives to describe the feeling of sex, but if you look at those words in a fundamental level, they still are metaphor, originally mean chill or speed, if you think about it, chill or speed is pretty far from actual sex, but what else can you say? No matter what I say; it doesn’t describe it, does it? Metaphor is to simulate something with something you know. If you don’t know, you will never know. In fortune telling, you have 10 decimal numbers and 12 zodiac numbers, to simulate everything in the world, how precise do you think it can be? If you want to find some details from those numbers, you will have to make some guesses. 

3 comments:

  1. If future can be predicted and it is all in our birth date, it means that everything is pre-determined and we have no free will?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I discovered that you already wrote about this on your blog some time ago. Very interesting approach, although it still leaves some questions unanswered and perhaps nobody knows the answer to them.

      Delete
  2. I am from Europe (Romania) and I know nothing about this Chinese type of future telling. This is the first time I heard of it and I find it curious that it is based on birth date and time, it really makes you think our lives are pre-destined, like we are just puppets of fate. But my grandmother is a future teller by cards reading, not tarot cards, just normal cards, like poker-game cards. And she always tells right. But she doesn't say things on very long term, like for the entire life. But she always responds correct about the questions you have on some short and middle term. She doesn't use birth date, she just needs to know the first name of the person and how they look. It is not mathematical. I also know a lady that does a very, very accurate future telling in coffee and she says things on very long term, like more than 10 years. Neither her nor my grandma do it for the public or for money, they just do it for the members of the family and the close friends who come to them to ask for their help in some problems. And you usually go asking about a specific problem and the rest of the things they tell you are the "extra" things that "show themselves" to them, to the fortune-tellers. I always wondered how it works, because I can't see anything neither in cards nor in coffee, although they try to explain me. And I wondered if the future can be changed. My grandma says it can be changed and that she gets different results if the person changes their thoughts and their actions, but I still don't know. I would like to talk more about these things with you, share some experiences, and if it's possible maybe you can make a reading of my life and I tell you how accurate it is, if I give you my birth date and time? :) If you also want to talk about these things, write me an e-mail to snow.vanilla@yahoo.com . I look forward to it! :)

    ReplyDelete