Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fortune Telling is hard Because it is a true Knowledge

I know that James Randi offers a prize of $1,000,000 for demonstration of supernatural abilities under scientific testing criteria. Fortune telling is not a supernatural ability but I’d like to share my understanding with him. However, I cannot fill up the application because it gave me 300 words to explain it. Fortune telling is not a flash through “Ah-Ha!”, “Eureka!” thought, it’s a profound theory.

Fortune telling is difficult because it is true. Excuse me for saying this: Rhonda Byrne’s The Secrete is laughable. How can something so simple such as “the law of attraction” be a secret? I can show you the real secret, but you must at least give me five hours to start getting into it. Fortune telling is an intellectual course about how things work. It shouldn’t surprise you that fortune telling is difficult: life is difficult. On the other hand, fortune telling is also the hardcore Chinese culture. Something has Cultural value, and cultural value only. Like, it good to know Cronus is Zeus’s father, this knowledge has cultural value. On the other hand, this knowledge is useless, because either Zeus or Cronus doesn’t exist. You may know the 12 zodiac animals; you may know the 5 element; you may know yin and yang. Without the whole package, without how to use them, those are just meaningless notions. Do you have what it takes to get real?

No comments:

Post a Comment